How will this tool help me?
We measure response time of your website from different check locations across the globe.
Each location collects the following data:
- Remote IP
- You will see what IP your website is served from in that particular region.
- DNS Lookup
- The time it took from the start until DNS name resolution was completed.
- The time it took from the start until the TCP connection to your server was completed.
- Redirect Time
- The time it took for all redirection steps including name lookup, connection, pre-transfer and transfer, before the final transaction was started. It shows the complete execution time for multiple redirections.
- TLS Connect
- The time it took from the start until the SSL/SSH/etc connection/handshake to your server was completed.
- Request Time
- The time it took from the start until the file transfer was just about to begin. This includes all pre-transfer commands and negotiations that are specific to the particular protocol(s) involved.
- First Byte
- The time it took from the start until the first byte was transferred. This includes the time the server needed to calculate the result.
- Total Time
- Total time to download the URL.